With the planned expansion of our fleet we are now looking to find a motorman to join our company.
The main points are listed below:
- Application Closing Date: Monday 3rd December 2018
- Vessel: TBC
- Position: Motorman/Deckhand
- Certification required: AEC beneficial (or EOOW), 4 basic STCW’s (or SeaFish including firefighting). Full unrestricted medical.
- Experience: Applicant must have fish farm sitework experience. Marine engineering knowledge is preferable and knowledge of diesel engines and plant is essential
- Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience
- Start Date: TBC
- Schedule: 3 weeks on – 3 week off
- Possible Area of Operation: West Coast / Orkney / Shetland
- Vessel Work Scope: Aquaculture site servicing
While we may not be actively recruiting for all positions at the moment, our on-going expansion offers opportunities for experienced skippers, engineers and deckhands. All suitable CVs received will be kept on file for future reference.
We can offer prospective employees
- Modern vessels with excellent facilities
- Time for time shifts
- Full time position with written contract
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive training schedule
- Internal promotion is encouraged
We are happy to employ anyone with the skills we require, with no barriers in gender, race or age. Our employees are the greatest asset in this company and we never forget it. The loyalty and expertise of our workforce is essential to ensure we offer our clients the quality of service they require.